1. Cut panner in thin slices, (˝ cm), cut in to medium size triangle.
2. Prepare the stuffing by mixing cashew nut, raisins, mint chutney together.
3. Stuff it in between the panner, make a thick paste of corn flour, dip it & deep fry.
4. Prepare the gravy, heat oilk, put garam masala and sauté for few seconds. Add boiled onion paste sauté it until cook, but no change colour.
5. Add cashew nut paste, cook fo 10-12 min, add cream, butter & seasoning.
6. Now heat the paneer in oven. Put the gravy in a platter; arrange paneer pieces, garnish it with cream & butter.